There are 2 domino style. The normal user one is the one you've seen on all the screenshots, the root one, is a variation from my successful revelation domino config ;) You're free to use them as you want. Personnaly I use the last one for root applications.
This theme requires the domino style engine you can find here http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Domino?content=42804
There are several packages for distributions on kde-look.org for the i386 architecture rpms and deb.
As normal user
1. Open kcontrol.
2. Appearance & themes > Style and select "domino".
3. Press "Configure" and then switch to the "Load/Save" tab.
4. Then click the "import" button and browse to the domino config you wish. Then push "load" and "ok"
5. Just apply then and enjoy ;)
6. Tell me if you see anything strange or bugs
1. Just kdesu 'kcontrol' as normal user and then repeat the process ;)