Domino is a style with a soft look. It allows to fine adjust the shininess of the widgets by customizable color gradients.
* new option for indented / non indented menu items
* new option for highlighted tool button icons on mouse over
* the button look for tool(bar) buttons is now optional
* new rubberband options
* smaller tabWidget margins
* respects Gwenview's / Kicker's taskbar applet / Konversation's own mousewheel handling for scrollviews
* clipped popup menu edges, for a better look with KWin's shadows (Beryl seems not to support it).
* fixes pixmaps on PowerPC architecture
* fixes functionality of some popup QToolButtons and adapts their look and behavior to KToolBarButtons
* the content of popup menus with a side pixmap is visible again (Amarok, Digikam)
* adapts KMenu's section header style
* fixes Kickoff's tab icon alignment
* fixes possible crash with enabled text effect
* lets apps using their own label colors on tabs (if they're not defaulting to a fixed color like konsole)
* decoration: option "dark window frame" draws a darker frame
* decoration: borders are hidden when in maximized mode and moving / resizing of maximized windows is not allowed.
|File (click to download)||Version||Description||Filetype||Packagetype||License||Downloads||Date||Filesize||OCS-Install|